Gratis bezorging vanaf €35 - Voor 16:00u besteld, morgen in huis

Rose

Rose
15 november, 2016 Tabitha

Rose

Rose

Rose Oil was historically extracted via steam. There are two varieties of rose used commercially; Rosa Damascena and Rosa centifolia. It has a very complicated chemical make up consisting of over 300 known constituents (86% of the whole) which remaining 14% made up of compounds. Damascus roses are the preferred variety because they have the strongest fragrance. They are also believed to be the original red rose. They also have the highest oil content.

Romans made extensive use of roses during banquets, adorning statues and to protect them from drunkenness. Aphrodite asked Hector’s body to be embalmed with Rose essential oil. The Greeks venerated the Rose. Egyptians used roses and rose essences in religious ceremonies. In AD 200 Atheneus recorded that rose petals were strewn 8″ deep when Cleopatra welcomed Mark Anthony to increase his desire. The rose is prized through history for it’s sweetness and soothing nature of the scent. It was introduced to Europes early on and monasteries grew them for medicinal purposes. The French are famous for their Rose water and Rose Oil. 5 tonnes of Rose petals are need to extract 1kg of oil.

Rose Oil is known to aid physical ailments, especially gynacholigical issues, however its most powerful attributes are mental/emotional. It is a powerful tonic that can be used on the skin to aid dry, sensitive or ageing areas by treating circulation.

Why Tabitha includes it

It is used to help repair hair that has been overexposed to the sun or a toxic lifestyle. It is a good source of natural retinol Vitamin A which has anti-ageing properties and locks in moisture. It will enhance natural resilience and elasticity of hair whilst supporting shine and volume.

You can find Rose in

  • Scented Organic Hair Oil by Tabitha James Kraan
    Scented Organic Hair Oil by Tabitha James Kraan
    49.00

    Scented Organic Hair Oil

    Herstel, bescherm en polijst je haar met deze opbeurende, voedingsrijke, aromatische olie. Een kleine flesje met weelde; een dikke knuffel voor je haar.Door de juiste vochtbalans op zijn plaats te houden kan elke haarlok soepeler en vrij bewegen, wat leidt tot maximale controle en fabelachtig drijvend haar dat vol leven en glans is. Je haar zal er jonger uitzien en voelen.
    49.00
    49.00
  • 32.50

    Hair Cleanser Amber Rose 165ml

    Correcte reiniging is de basis voor elke goede haarverzorgingsroutine. Als een alternatief voor shampoo herstelt de Golden Citrus Hair Cleanser de gezondheid van haar en hoofdhuid. De revolutionaire formule voedt en beschermt uw haar en hoofdhuid, terwijl het ongelooflijke glans en volume biedt.Met gecertificeerde organische Aloë Vera, Havermelk, Arganolie, Kokosolie, Rozenbottel olie en essentiële oliën van Roos, Patchouli, Neroli, Kamille en Ylang ylang.
    32.50
    32.50
  • 32.50

    4-in-1 Conditioner Amber Rose 165ml

    Deze nieuwe wonderconditioner is ontworpen om in lagen te gebruiken, werkt als een traditionele conditioner, een voedende hoofdhuidcrème, een leave-in conditioner en een hoogwaardig stylingproduct.Met gecertificeerde organische Rozenbottelolie, Arganolie, Kokosolie en essentiële oliën van Roos, Patchouli, Neroli, Kamille en Ylang ylang.
    32.50
    32.50
  • Full size Organic Dry Shampoo for Fair Hair by Tabitha James Kraan
    Full size Organic Dry Shampoo for Fair Hair by Tabitha James Kraan
    38.00

    Dry Shampoo for Fair Hair

    De ultieme manier om uw haar op natuurlijke wijze te reinigen tussen wasbeurten door. Gebruik dit product als onderdeel van uw ochtendroutine voordat u zich aankleedt voor uw dag.Deze expertmix van therapeutische plantaardige ingrediënten helpt de olieproductie in balans te houden en kalmeert de hoofdhuid. Deze gemakkelijk te dragen formule is afgewerkt met een prachtig geparfumeerde, geestverzachtende infusie van gecertificeerde essentiële oliën waaronder Roos, Geranium en Mirre.
    38.00
    38.00

Other Ingredients We Love